Sunday, January 13, 2019

What Does Prom Means To Me?

If you asked me what Prom meant to me the start of High School, I would have told you that to me it was just another night for girls and guys to get dressed up in whatever dress or suit and whatever shoes they wanted, just to go to a school or a fancy place to spend hours there, dancing and having other teens go off doing who knows what.

But now being a Junior in high school and having  prom that’s coming up in a year or so, now it’s still the same but it’s also where you can be with the person who makes you feel like you are lighter than air itself, or who makes you feel like everything that your afraid of can’t harm you and he/she will be there, to hold your hand and to make sure your alright through anything that your going through.  

Prom is just that night. That night to dance with friends or a boyfriend/girlfriend and hang  out with your friends and take pictures so you remember that night. I know prom is something pretty much every single girl looks forward too in high school but then there's always that one or two girls that just want to stay home and watch movies with their friends instead of going to a prom, wearing a dress and heels and makeup and lots of hairspray just to take it all off in like 2 hours.

To be honest, I was that kinda girl my start of high school.  But then I went to homecoming with some friends of mine and it was actually kinda fun. Now me going to prom is a whole other story that may or may not happen. But I guess I'll find out if I go or not toward the end of this year.

If I could go to my prom with someone specials then I so would but maybe it won't happen. I guess I have to find out at the end of this year to next year.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Over-Thinking and how to help it

  Over-Thinking               Over-thinking is something everyone has. It can be good or bad. For some people that suffer from depression or...