Monday, January 14, 2019

Relationships and Love

Relationships can be a crazy and weird thing. But sometimes they can be the most amazing thing ever. I’m sure everyone has had their parents tell them “wait till you start dating” or “don’t start dating in high school” I mean that’s what my mom said to me. My dad on the other hand  he always told me “never date and if you do, Don’t get married because it will be easy to separate after the break up but no marriage.”

And yeah my dad was right relationships are a messy thing to get involved with and if you not careful then they could end badly. But they can also be really amazing if you find that someone you want to be with. And when your with that person it's like you feel lighter than air and like nothing could hurt you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Over-Thinking and how to help it

  Over-Thinking               Over-thinking is something everyone has. It can be good or bad. For some people that suffer from depression or...