Monday, August 17, 2020

That time of the year again

 Welp, 

It is offically back to school month and I know all of you are not looking forward to it becasue of covid. I know alot of schools are doing 2 days in person with 2 different groups then having one day of cleaning the whole school and other schools may put marks in the hall. But who knows at this point. 

For me well, I don't have to worry about school right now. I graduated high school and I'm waiting on college till I get my feet on soid ground.

I know for others it will be harder going to school with masks and probably not being able to hug thier friends. I mean the little kids like pre-k to elementary/middle will have a hard time keeping a mask on for 5 1/2 - 6 hours. But hopefully this whole thing will just go away soon.


Stay Strong Everyone.

-Daisy

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Over-Thinking and how to help it

  Over-Thinking               Over-thinking is something everyone has. It can be good or bad. For some people that suffer from depression or...