Saturday, January 19, 2019

High School Part 1

Ah yes high school, something that we all have to go through in life. Either we go through all four years and then go to college or just drop out when we get tired of it. I want to go to college and I know it cost so much like buying 7 new cars would cost but that's why I want to do online college courses. Its way cheaper and you can do your classes at your own pace which will be awesome when I'm working.  Now I know high school isn't the easiest thing ever but some people think it can be easy. I mean I guess it can be easy if you do all your work and not stress about the midterms and finals which I always do. And other then the midterms and finals, High school can be really fun. I mean you have school dances and clubs and groups you could join and have loads of fun. I was in an anime club my freshman year of high school and I loved it. It was so much fun. Don't be afraid to try a club or group or just to put yourself out there in high school (not in a bad way). Make your high school years something to look back on and say what you loved and what you might have disliked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Over-Thinking and how to help it

  Over-Thinking               Over-thinking is something everyone has. It can be good or bad. For some people that suffer from depression or...